novembro 14, 2009

500 days of Summer (soundtrack)



1. "A Story of Boy Meets Girl" - Mychael Danna and Rob Simonsen
2. "Us" - Regina Spektor
3. "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" - The Smiths
4. "Bad Kids" - Black Lips
5. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" - The Smiths
6. "There Goes The Fear" - Doves
7. "You Make My Dreams" - Hall & Oates
8. "Sweet Disposition" - The Temper Trap
9. "Quelqu’un M’a Dit" - Carla Bruni
10. "Mushaboom" - Feist
11. "Hero" - Regina Spektor
12. "Bookends" - Simon & Garfunkel
13. "Vagabond" - Wolfmother
14. "She’s Got You High" - Mumm-Ra
15. "Here Comes Your Man" - Meaghan Smith
16. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" - She & Him

Minha preferida é "Us", mas são (quase) todas muito boas. No vídeo o desfile/dança de Tom após a primeira transa (ao som de "You Make My Dreams"), que me lembrou "Curtindo a Vida Adoidado".


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário